Transmission and Auto Repair Experts
Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Honors
Outstanding Franchisees and Employees.
Congratulations to Liz and Tony on winning “Rookie of the Year!”
Click here to read the full article
Ever since we opened our shop 5 years ago, customers have been relying on Cottman of Columbia for all of their auto repair needs. Serving Columbia and also the surrounding areas, our staff knows automobiles inside and out, and we're equipped and prepared to help keep your car running smoothly, efficiently and comfortably.
When you visit Cottman of Columbia SC for auto repair services, you'll be getting more than just a diagnosis; you'll get a cost-effective, customized solution for tackling whatever ails your vehicle. Whether it's a minor part in need of replacement or a major vehicular overhaul, we'll work to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible without compromising the integrity of our work. Customer safety is our number one priority, and we believe that if we're not being absolutely thorough, we're just not doing our job.
The next time you're thinking of auto repair in Columbia SC, turn to the experts at Cottman for the best customer service in town. With extended weekday and Saturday hours, our team is on hand to serve you and answer any questions you might have. Call us or stop by today to learn more.
Committed to Customer Service
At Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. For outstanding auto repair service in Columbia, call 803-748-7800 today.
Code of Ethics
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To perform a thorough TransCheck 21 PLUS Service before recommending repairs.
- To perform Authorized Repairs.
- To honor the price quoted.
- To return the transmission to it's original condition at no cost to the customer if no internal problem is found.
- To resolve complaints promptly and courteously.
- To develop a long standing relationship with our community.